To Many Names on the Do Not Call List

michaelgasb

I am relatively new at insurance about four months in the job and i am having a problem getting apts with people.There are to many names on the do not call list and i would like to do a mailing but would work.

I am relatively new at insurance about four months in the job and i am having a problem getting apts with people.There are to many names on the do not call list and i would like to do a mailing but would work.

The percentage of numbers on the do not call list is small relative to the total number of households.

A mailing most likely will not work the first time you do it. If you have a marketing background and time to use different test treatments and spend thousands of dollars, you may find one that works.

Or, perhaps someone with experience would share their system with you for a cut. **Not me. I'm just saying.

It doesn't matter how many households are on the do not call list. If you want to telemarket, call the ones that are not listed. You'll have enough numbers to dial still.

Mailings are not a secret sauce. They can be expensive and may or may not have a return. The trick to any mailing is the mail piece. It has to be simple, direct, not confusing, and have a real call to action. I've had some success with mailings, I've had some failures with mailings. It takes experimentation and some $$$ to tweak it into a success.

What is it you are selling?

It doesn't matter how many households are on the do not call list. If you want to telemarket, call the ones that are not listed. You'll have enough numbers to dial still.

Mailings are not a secret sauce. They can be expensive and may or may not have a return. The trick to any mailing is the mail piece. It has to be simple, direct, not confusing, and have a real call to action. I've had some success with mailings, I've had some failures with mailings. It takes experimentation and some $$$ to tweak it into a success.

What is it you are selling?

I am using some form of that by scaning every envelope and way i maile to fine a way that has some return. What have you found that works.

never put all your eggs in one basket. What i mean is you have to combine a lot of different ways to get your name out their and the services you are selling. That way if one way aint working real well you have others to fall back on. Are you selling life or health insurance?

Dial into Businesses and lead with Health - then cross sell into Life, a GAP Plan or an Accident Plan , etc . . .

Also - dial into Residences ( for a while longer ) marketing Life - then cross sell into Health, a GAP Plan or an Accident Plan , etc . . .

You could even Co-Op some Direct Mail or TV Marketing.

Good Luck,

Tom

never put all your eggs in one basket. What i mean is you have to combine a lot of different ways to get your name out their and the services you are selling. That way if one way aint working real well you have others to fall back on. Are you selling life or health insurance?

I am selling both life health and other insurance products.

Latest posts

Back