To; Xrac- Why Combined Insurance

One more thing too. When my sales slowed down, I asked if they would make me a trainer so I could make some extra money here and there. They told me I wasn't experienced enough. My reply was "I've went out and opened 15 new accounts on my own by walking into a business and asking for the owner. I can teach somebody else to do the same thing."

Well, they gave me a shot at it and every person I've trained has opened a new account. I made sure I backed up what I said I could do. Point being, they gave me a chance and I thought that was pretty cool of them.

----------

I'll be in Delaware training another agent this week. I'll look at my contract one night at the hotel and tell you what it says. I'll pm you my email. Just shoot me a reminder on Tuesday.

The week in Chicago was a lot to take in. Lots of Advil. :-) I had the bottle sitting on my table. The instructor at the time would just look at me and smile when I reached to pop 3 or 4.

Hey Goose, if I were to contact combined in ca, do you have anyone you could direct me to?

It is employee benefits. Products are term, UL, DI, CI, cancer, accident and hospital. You work as many hours as you want. There is a conference call on Fridays you'll have to call into. One week of training in Chicago. One week of training in the field. A couple of days of product training and ongoing support. I've made about $33,000, but I'd say only $25,000 with them. I'm selling individual life on the side. You get a 12 week $600 per week salary then it's commish only. The 600 is not a draw.

A friend of mine is about to start with Combined and she contacted me to see if I was interested. Although I have had my GL license for many years I have not used it in over 10 years due to a job in which I traveled frequently. I'm not with the company any more and would like to put my license to use but I need training. Would Combined be a good place to start?

A friend of mine is about to start with Combined and she contacted me to see if I was interested. Although I have had my GL license for many years I have not used it in over 10 years due to a job in which I traveled frequently. I'm not with the company any more and would like to put my license to use but I need training. Would Combined be a good place to start?

I was on the worksite side. The training was good. But I was totally green so I had everything to learn.

The most important thing is to make a decision and give it a try. If it doesn't work, just move on.

I was on the worksite side. The training was good. But I was totally green so I had everything to learn.

The most important thing is to make a decision and give it a try. If it doesn't work, just move on.

You know that really is the truth when it comes down to it. Thanks bunches!

Never thought I would be an insurance salesman but I needed a job and took a position with Combined in 1992 selling the sickness policies and med supps and went from zero to hero ( 8,000 a year to 45,000 ) in 3 years before I realized I didn't need the Combined regiment to sell insurance on my own.

Now 22 years later as an insurance salesman knowing now what I didn't know then about the insurance biz I would never in a million years have taken that position but.........

I would have never been as successful as an agent as I am now if I wasn't so ignorant about the insurance sales industry and plunged in to it without a clue. I was forced to go through that hard core training, constant rah rah go em positive thinking meetings and the crazy high activity level expectation for low commission rates.

Everything afterwords has been a piece of cake for twice the commissions compared to working at Combined.

Back