Today was a bad day

Selling insurance face to face in people's homes has it's risks and it's rewards....today I encountered both.

If you sell insurance or enter people's homes for any reason as a matter of earning your living...you have encountered dirty homes. Today, I met the match for the worst home I have ever entered in my insurance career. Top 3 FOR SURE and I have been in well over 500 people's homes, houses, apartments, trailers, RV's, hotel rooms, and more. Today may upon further reflection become my #1 most disgusting home of all time.

I cannot and WILL NOT live in a home of any type overrun with bugs. 15 minutes in a home, 15 hours of trauma.

This man mentioned, a few years after he "got in trouble" and I was like, "yea, what'd you get in trouble for?" and he said, "I don't like to talk about it unless I ABSOLUTELY" have to. I said, please don't go into it. I don't need to know."

Yes, @shonceman I entered this realm today, but.....no actual bugs on my person or my car....that I know of. CREEPY IN SO MANY WAYS!!!
Shudder!
!
tenor.gif

This man mentioned, a few years after he "got in trouble" and I was like, "yea, what'd you get in trouble for?" and he said, "I don't like to talk about it unless I ABSOLUTELY" have to. I said, please don't go into it. I don't need to know."
One of my top weird appointments i was fighting the smell of the prospect who hadn't bathed in at least a month! When I got to the mental health question on the app, he said "Yeah, I'm under treatment." I asked what he was being treated for. "Paranoid schizophrenia with violent tendencies." Then I noticed he was sitting between me and the door.:elvis:

Been there done that, especially with MAPD LIS and low income. Last week had a UHC appt. from a call blitz they allowed us to set appts. from. When i set the appt. the lady seemed normal and I gave her my # to call if she had a change in schedule. She didn't, I went out on the scheduled day, west side of Chicago, well it was a no-show. Called her number and she answered sounded high or drunk, said she was on the south side and would contact me to reschedule. I contacted her back to reshedule, left a message. Then after leaving my phone unattended, got about 6 missed calls and 2 rambling voicemails stating " Listen I don't know who you are, what you want, have you seen the news lately, if you think I'm gonna let you in to my house.. blah blah." Anyway, called her back to remind her that she had requested info from UHC, then she went off again about "if you come to my apartment and think I gonna let you in..." Can I come to YOUR house...?" in her best trying not to sound wasted voice, I said never mind ma'am have a great day:wacko:

Back