Today's Options On-Line Enrollment

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Just to clarify if we can do on-line enrollment, the answer for Pyramid is YES! Just completed the application and used a conference call to set up the verification.

This is no change that I can see from last year.

Face to face clearly is not requred by CMS nor by Pyramid.

Rick

The only change is that you need to complete the online enrollment transmittal and authorization to mail in after the data is entered.

You may do an online enrollment with Pyramid, only after meeting face to face and completing the paper application.

At this time the applicant will also have to sign a release, online authorization form.

After the application has been received you will get a subscriber # and you have to put this on the paper application and mail the whole mess to the proper Houston address.

It sorta defeats the whole online situation.

You may do an online enrollment with Pyramid, only after meeting face to face and completing the paper application.

At this time the applicant will also have to sign a release, online authorization form.

After the application has been received you will get a subscriber # and you have to put this on the paper application and mail the whole mess to the proper Houston address.

It sorta defeats the whole online situation.
Okay, perhaps I did things too fast today. I did not see a requirement for anything that needs to be signed and returned.

Do you have a link to this? I ignored the email today because I simply assumed I was doing this correctly.

Rick

Number of new phone numbers...............MINDLESS

Number of new requirements..................ENDLESS

Number of aggravated folks....................COUNTLESS

bleep bleep bleep

(SAY, what is the difference between a HIC # and a SS #? Do you put in their current major medical or suppl number as a HIC, or just repeat their Social for HIC, esp if they have no other insurance?)

Back