Toll Free Phone Numbers

I have my toll-free number through MCI. I pay $.06 per minute. We are not talking about a lot of money, besides, it is tax deductible.

If your time is worth anything, I know mine is, is it really worth it to spend hours, days even trying to get something for a couple of cents less?

This is a bit late to add to this thread, however I just got my toll-free number yesterday. I have it ring to my residence line.... ($2.95/mo and 10 cents/min thru AT&T). I am just starting out and have to keep my expenses down, so I did not subscribe to a business line.

This is a well-kept secret by AT&T. It is not advertised anywhere, you have to call and ask for the toll-free office and tell them you want "Simply toll-free".

This is a bit late to add to this thread, however I just got my toll-free number yesterday. I have it ring to my residence line.... ($2.95/mo and 10 cents/min thru AT&T). I am just starting out and have to keep my expenses down, so I did not subscribe to a business line.

This is a well-kept secret by AT&T. It is not advertised anywhere, you have to call and ask for the toll-free office and tell them you want "Simply toll-free".

Wow! That's VERY expensive. You can find toll-free carriers for zero monthly fee and about 4-5 cents a minute.

Keep looking. Toll free numbers can always be forwarded to you residence. I've been doing it for 10 years or more.

Rick

I have my Toll Free number going right to my cell phone. It costs me .99 a month plus 3.4 cents a minute in 6 second increments. My incoming calls are free from my cell company so there is no charge from them. I use Pioneer Telephone

Hey, guys.... Thanks!!! Every toll-free provider I checked wanted $10 to $15 per month, etc. I was blown away by Somarco's website!

I think Kall8 has a good number of extra benefits, especially caller ID. Most everywhere else they want $$ for caller ID.

I am assuming these are not VoIP services. I do not want VoIP.

Sr Advisor: I had the same thought, but didn't think I could incorporate this concept. This just can't be this simple! Where is the gotcha?

Back