Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

Agent4Life

Expert
USA
Hi Everybody,

For those of you who do a lot of Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Sales:

1) What are the top 3 Final Expense Carriers ?
2) What are the top 3 Guaranteed Issue Carriers ?
3) Which carriers have issue ages below age 35 ?

I'm still trying to find some carriers with issue ages below age 35. Lately, I've run into a few people in their 20s and 30s who's conditions would disqualify them for anything except a guaranteed issue product - but - I have not been able to find anything out there for these people (outside of a few 10 or 15 PAY Plans which usually made the monthly premiums very unaffordable).

Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

I do not know any company that writes GI for that young of age.

I like Americo. They are based in Kansas City, and most seniors like doing business locally. Granted they will only talk to them over the phone, but many like they idea they are local.

Plus, they have one app for all (full, graded and GI). Rates are middle of the road. No call required at the time of sale.

Americo is good. They are actually coming out with a TeleSales app in early 2009 I hear. One little birdie said it may be by November.

Their rates are good. How is the underwriting Michael?

Tom

I have a contract with FL - but wasn't aware of that? I know you can do Rapid Decision Term with them online - but not their other products? Their underwriting is tight on their non-med RD.

Their graded and AD&D is paper app I believe. Please check for me and repost - thanks.

My company is open to market for any A or higher rated Whole Life carrier out there if we can do a TeleApp.

Tom

United Home LIfe just lowered their rates 20% across the board on the Graded Benefit Product and added a bunch of free riders. They also just raised the commission 5% on this product. To see the commission, it is attached to the contract on my website.

Here is the product guide. http://www.rosenthalfinancialservices.com/_downloadz/tps3 agent guide.pdf

They have 1 app with three products on it. The further you make it down that app, the cheaper and better the product becomes. Section one is the graded benefit.You don't have to see the client face to face to use this product. It can be taken through the mail or fax also.

Mark Rosenthal
877-968-5757 or 770-968-5757
[email protected]
Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

Last edited:
Back