Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

LOL

What do you mean, Here is where you found your it? Was it hard to find your own link?

insuranceexec is right on!

It amazes me sometimes. Some people think they are so smart; while others must be so stupid..........LOL.

It would be like me starting a thread telling people how amazed I was at finding my office this morning. Granted I have navigation; but I still have to be intelligent enough to turn it on................LOL. Nevermind it comes on when the car starts.........CRAP!

We have an easy issue that is from 0-85 and if they can fog up a mirror they will qualify. They can't be in a hospital, nursing facility, receiving hospice care, terminally ill, or incarcerated or expect to be admitted to a hospital or nursing facility. No HIV or AIDS. That's pretty simple!

This is Senior Life and while good policy - the commission on their Easy Issue plans SUCK. The most you'll make is 50pts and then only get advanced basically 60% of that after the notorious 20% "pass through" deduction.

Probably no renewal either . . .

Good luck with that . . .

Tom

Last edited:
This is Senior Life and while good policy - the commission on their Easy Issue plans SUCK. The most you'll make is 50pts and then only get advanced basically 60% of that after the notorious 20% "pass through" deduction.

Probably no renewal either . . .

Good luck with that . . .

Tom

Now that's just more information about Senior Life that makes them look even worse than they already do. I didn't think it was possible. Then of course, there's Srdirusa that keeps posting without reading the forum rules 1st and letting us know how great he thinks his website is!

I just had a client declined for multiple reasons for normal term...She is in Maine 37 nearest age 38 would qualify for UHL graded Death Benefit but wants more coverage than 50K oh and wants to pay less money and have immediate death benefit.....Should I keep looking or tell her this is it you know you have problems and to take it or leave it.

I am suprised that no one from colonial penn has jumped on this thread... Hey Sirdirusa, you could be their next celebrity! NO, since you spend all day "PIMPING" your own company you probaly do not even have time to help colonial penn out.

If someone is an assisted living home, but is there because they elect to be, and can live on their own, (example, she drives, bathes herself, etc) would they qualify for a FE plan?
83 yr old, HBP, high cholesterol, and diabetes. 5'1, 160

Back