Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

If someone is an assisted living home, but is there because they elect to be, and can live on their own, (example, she drives, bathes herself, etc) would they qualify for a FE plan?
83 yr old, HBP, high cholesterol, and diabetes. 5'1, 160

Yes. Most applications ask if they NEED assistance with ADLs. Some people do live in assisted living just for the security of living around other people.

Big difference between assisted living home and a nursing home.

Yes, usually seperated by two or four nubmers on the address, since they are next door to one another... in most cases.
:biggrin:
It is more based on WHY they are in the assisted living facility... whether it is medically or fundamentally necessary, or a matter of convenience.

I have a client that is on dialysis. He is 57. Americo GI is about $121 for $10,000. Gerber is crazy cheap at $47.50 for $10,000 based on the web site. Presidential Life is not approved in CA. Any one know the price for Mutual of Omaha Whole Life Guaranteed? Not sure if it's approved in CA, any one know?

I have a client that is on dialysis. He is 57. Americo GI is about $121 for $10,000. Gerber is crazy cheap at $47.50 for $10,000 based on the web site. Presidential Life is not approved in CA. Any one know the price for Mutual of Omaha Whole Life Guaranteed? Not sure if it's approved in CA, any one know?

$45/mo. for $10,000 with MoO.

MoO GI is only available to captive agents.

No, there is a guy who has been posting on here that has contracts with them. He is out of New Jersey. He can give a 30% contract. He seems a little full of wind though. Doesn't know much about FE. He wants agents to sell it to healthy and non-healthy people. Yeah right...sell a 2-year graded policy at 30% to a healthy person.

No, there is a guy who has been posting on here that has contracts with them. He is out of New Jersey. He can give a 30% contract. He seems a little full of wind though. Doesn't know much about FE. He wants agents to sell it to healthy and non-healthy people. Yeah right...sell a 2-year graded policy at 30% to a healthy person.
WOW.. a whooping 30%? He's full of more than just wind... and not just a little! However, I was referring specifically to their Guaranteed Issue, not the graded.

Back