Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

Then it's not a MoO product.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I won't put the key in the ignition for 30%, especially when I have GI products paying much more!

The MoO is most definately their product. It's ROP +10% for the first two years. It is a true GI product.

Since August of last year it can only be sold direct by MoO or their captive agents. The agent that I was referring those to was getting about 35%.

Newby is right in saying that there is someone here on the board claiming that he can get you a contract for the MoO product without having to be captive to MoO. The commission is supposedly 30%.

I would do it if really available. I refer people MoO often. I would just as soon make the 30%. however, the guy making the offer seems to be full of it.

The MoO is most definately their product. It's ROP +10% for the first two years. It is a true GI product.

Since August of last year it can only be sold direct by MoO or their captive agents. The agent that I was referring those to was getting about 35%.

Newby is right in saying that there is someone here on the board claiming that he can get you a contract for the MoO product without having to be captive to MoO. The commission is supposedly 30%.

I would do it if really available. I refer people MoO often. I would just as soon make the 30%. however, the guy making the offer seems to be full of it.
I'm not disputing the statement made by Newby what-so-ever. You and I are also saying the same thing, the MoO GI is only available to captive agents. We're on the same page, just different paragraphs.

While 30%-35% might be acceptable to a captive MoO agent, considering the bonuses and benefits attached, as an independent agent I personally would not waste my time taking an app for 30%. That's just time wasted that I could have used to set one up at 120%-125%.

Hey JD we had a funeral recently and the person had bought the MOO GI policy 25 months ago. The timing was as good as it could be.
I see a lot of them but most pass away within the first 24 months.
That's the first one that reached the benefit.

Then it's not a MoO product.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I won't put the key in the ignition for 30%, especially when I have GI products paying much more!

If I can make a GI sale and if it is close to reasonable for my client. I make the sale.
If the MoO would be a much better deal for them I would do it. And yeah, I would guide them there for free also.

If I can make a GI sale and if it is close to reasonable for my client. I make the sale.
If the MoO would be a much better deal for them I would do it. And yeah, I would guide them there for free also.
Fortunately for you, MoO is always hiring agents.

Hahahahahaha... I hear ya! I've been tagged with that label myself.

Me too!!:D No wonder we ended up here!!

Back on topic, I refer out to MoO quite a bit. I even helped a guy this week make the call to enroll. I would rather get 30% for that than I've been getting.

I don't believe that the guy Newby talked to can get contracts for indy agents. Not at 30% or even at 15%.

I haven't talked to him myself, but, I know of two others besides Scott that did talk to him and they all have the same story about how difficult it was to get info from the guy.

Back