Top 5 Internet Sources for Insurance Leads

Re: Top 5 Internet Lead Sources

Poor Chumps...
Isn't this your second barf today? I take it the lead sources listed are not what Young Gun thinks they are? New to the board and in the process of getting licensed, have considered purchasing leads (especially at first) although my long term goal is to have a website and generate my own leads. Is there a lead company not on the list you think should be? Do you not like any of them? I appreciate your comments, want to make sure I understand.

I think you're right about two barfs. If the Cavs lose to Boston tonight, you'll see number three!

I suppose Leadco is a possibility and only Netquote within a 5-mile radius of your office.

I think you're right about two barfs. If the Cavs lose to Boston tonight, you'll see number three!

I suppose Leadco is a possibility and only Netquote within a 5-mile radius of your office.

That's going to be a good game. Another good reason to stay in and work tonight!

"Top 5 Internet Lead Sources

1: Net Quote

2: Insurance Leads. Com

3: Lead Clearance.com

4: All web leads.com

5: Life Insurance leads.com

am I correct ... What do you think/ working for you?"

Uh........let think no not working well for me right now...once upon a time i remember allwebsleads, vimo, insuranceleads.com would fill my schedule in many cities all over north carolina. Now trying to sell a internet lead is like trying to married the last woman on earth with 100 guys in line right beside you..:laugh: Who knows you might have some success..experiment and find what works for you..oh yeah and always remember to quick pick on mega lotteries when picking up food or groceries from your neighborhood store..:yes:
The humor

</IMG>

I've been doing OK with netquote this month within about 50 miles of my house, and throwing out a larger net with allweb targeted to specific zip code by demographic with pretty hefty filters, put cost to like 13 bucks a lead.

Did start having the same odd problem with netquote again where I call people in 30 secs of lead receipt, they say I'm the 3rd or 4th call, and netquote denies that the lead is affiliate generated while the customer denies that they visited more than 1 site. It's happened 4 times in the last 2 days.

Had one lady yesterday I called who said I was the 3rd call in 15 minutes, but I called her within 30 secs of when I was sent the lead, then her phone literally rang 8 times within the 20 minutes I was on the phone with her.

Netquote claims to be "investigating" my reports. I am calling and chewing them out till they credit the lead each time, so it'll be interesting to see if they change something. At least I'm getting free leads out of it.

I've been doing OK with netquote this month within about 50 miles of my house, and throwing out a larger net with allweb targeted to specific zip code by demographic with pretty hefty filters, put cost to like 13 bucks a lead.

Did start having the same odd problem with netquote again where I call people in 30 secs of lead receipt, they say I'm the 3rd or 4th call, and netquote denies that the lead is affiliate generated while the customer denies that they visited more than 1 site. It's happened 4 times in the last 2 days.

I had the same problem with another real time internet lead company where the prospect would say that they had already been called by multiple agents even though I had called the lead right away when I received it. This has to be an affiliate issue where the affiliate sold the lead to multiple lead companies and it just took them longer to get it to one lead vendor over another one. Netquote uses affiliates so this is probably the problem even though they are saying it isn't.

Latest posts

Back