Top Carriers to Get Appointed With

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What would be the top carriers to get appointed with to sell Advantage and Supp? Please let me know. Also, are independent agents able to sell the AARP medicare products? I know we can sell the health under 65 but what about the medicare?

We would need to know which state you are in. Different products have different availabilities.

What would be the top carriers to get appointed with to sell Advantage and Supp? Please let me know. Also, are independent agents able to sell the AARP medicare products? I know we can sell the health under 65 but what about the medicare?
I have been reading for months, decided to change markets after 2 months into my career due to lack of training, but the advice I have found on this website, is find the best company in your state and get trained and get rolling.

Sorry about that. I am in Florida.

Depending where you are located in Florida...

I would look at Genworth (20%), UHC-AARP ($210) & United World (15%) for Medicare Supplements.

Medicare Advantage is really going to depend on where you are located in Florida. But some options would be; WellCare (HMO), Citrus Health Care (HMO), Coventry (PFFS). There are others but it would depend on your county.

any input in NY other than today's options

Last edited by a moderator:
Back