Top FE Carriers to Sell Over the Phone

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
If my research serves me correct .. here are the top carriers that are easy to sell over the phone

Mutual of Omaha
Foresters (only in half the states)
Americo (Eagle premier only'?)
AIG GI and Gerber

all those above have e-apps ...carriers that have been mentioned but I'm not sure if they have e-apps or if I need to do a 3 way?

Royal Neighbors
Americo UP products
United Home life?
Assurity

are there any other carriers that can be sold over the phone? especially the smaller carriers

Settlers? Family Benefit? SNL? Standard life?

LBL and Balt Life

Search this topic you'll find plenty

Thanks.. LBL is one I forgot about that can be a go to for COPD

I did search for this topic .. Some of the topics were so old and did not address all the questions I had.

Ultra protector is not available by phone.

Assurity is an eapp not a telesales carrier
Gerber and MOO only allow telesales for very select IMO's. Most people are relegated to their eapps only.

Foresters, LBL, RNA, and Eagle all require 3 ways.

American Home life and sentinel security are good to have as well for telesales.

Ultra protector is not available by phone.

Assurity is an eapp not a telesales carrier
Gerber and MOO only allow telesales for very select IMO's. Most people are relegated to their eapps only.

Foresters, LBL, RNA, and Eagle all require 3 ways.

American Home life and sentinel security are good to have as well for telesales.

whats the difference between eapp and telesales..

if assuirty is an eapp for example.. If im talking to someone over the phone.. can't I just fill out the app and email it over for them to e-sign ? would assurity have a problem with that? same with MOO?

whats the difference between eapp and telesales..

if assuirty is an eapp for example.. If im talking to someone over the phone.. can't I just fill out the app and email it over for them to e-sign ? would assurity have a problem with that? same with MOO?

Snl and FBL are not available for phone sales
Eapps and paperless apps are two different types of app. and not necessarily available for sales by phone. depends on the carrier. Also check into persistency on phone sales vs face to face sales. Phone sale persistency is WAY lower than face to face.

Back