Top Life and Annuity Insurance FMOs

Zigg

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum - and pretty new to the life insurance business (sold term within a broader agency for about a year). I searched first but didn't notice an existing thread, though I'm sure there are a few tucked away on this forum.. I apologize if there are.

Bottom line - I am looking for input from you veteran pro's what FMO I should be connecting with. I want to have access to enough carriers for term life, IUL, as well as for annuities. Another important thing for me is to have access to some training and possibly mentorship and lead options too - at least in the beginning. I'd love to hear the Pro's and Con's of a full service FMO versus a limited FMO - perhaps when I hear the commission differences I may make do with a more limited FMO...

Much appreciated!

THANKS!

Zigg

I'd also take a look at Moody Insurance Group, they have every product category you listed as well as an intense training program they do through webinars. I know they will even fly you down for a training session if you can prove you are worth it!

FYI - Don't fall into the low comp trap. There's no training or amount of leads that are worth top contracts. Many will try to say they give out free leads... trust me when I say nothing in life is free!

I'd look at a national brokers or brokers Alliance. Lots of good groups out there just gotta watch out for the ones who recruit on the forums

Back