Top Senior Market FMO/IMO's

You might need a local FMO who can do hands on training. If you were in Orlando I would know where to send you.
Btw in 2019 you should get $484 on new and $242 on renewals (a few states offer more) but if you need a lot of hand holding you may get less.

Thank you for the response. I’d love to live in FL. I feel like I need about 1 full week of training/shadowing and then I’ll be fine as long as I have a mentor or some type of support person or system that’s accessible via phone if I find myself in a pinch.
It sounds as if I should start picking up the phone and calling IMO’s/FMO’s to get the best scope of what they offer & chose one who can best meet my current personal and professional needs vs trying to search, sift & compare them all via Google Search as I’m honestly inundated & quiet possibly suffering from information overload which leads me in circles wasting hours of time exhausting & frustrating myself.

Additionally, I cannot find what commission amounts I should expect. Am I getting screwed with MA paying $270-300 on new and $240 on renewals,12% on supplements and approx 65% on all life products on a seasoned agent structure as well as not vested for 3 years, no release, requiring captive b/c they provide up to 20 telemarketing leads with preset appointments per week.

Yes, you are getting screwed. There are no leads worth the commission cut you are taking. You already know what you should get for a new MA Plan, but street levels for Med Supps are around 20-22% and for life (FE) it should be around 110%-120%, but then you need to buy your own leads. Still, you come out ahead buying your own leads. You should also be vested day one and there should be an upfront release.

Once again, when you look at what you are NOT getting by way of commission, you'll see where you are paying dearly for those 20 TM leads per week.

You might need a local FMO who can do hands on training. If you were in Orlando I would know where to send you.
Btw in 2019 you should get $484 on new and $242 on renewals (a few states offer more) but if you need a lot of hand holding you may get less.

Never could get two different peeps to explain how MA commissions are paid.

New - if you write them in May for a June 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Renewal - you write them during OEP with January 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Renewal - SNP / Dual - you switch them in March for an April 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Never could get two different peeps to explain how MA commissions are paid.

New - if you write them in May for a June 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

You get paid $484 up front and then $20.16/month starting that January

Renewal - you write them during OEP with January 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

You probably mean AEP (oct 15 - dec 7)
You get paid in January and you get $242 then $20/month starting the next January

Renewal - SNP / Dual - you switch them in March for an April 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Same as above renewal answer.

See in quote

Back