Top Senior Market FMO/IMO's

Jul 19, 2018

1. wmilloway

wmilloway New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thank you for the response. I’d love to live in FL. I feel like I need about 1 full week of training/shadowing and then I’ll be fine as long as I have a mentor or some type of support person or system that’s accessible via phone if I find myself in a pinch.
    It sounds as if I should start picking up the phone and calling IMO’s/FMO’s to get the best scope of what they offer & chose one who can best meet my current personal and professional needs vs trying to search, sift & compare them all via Google Search as I’m honestly inundated & quiet possibly suffering from information overload which leads me in circles wasting hours of time exhausting & frustrating myself.

2. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Yes, you are getting screwed. There are no leads worth the commission cut you are taking. You already know what you should get for a new MA Plan, but street levels for Med Supps are around 20-22% and for life (FE) it should be around 110%-120%, but then you need to buy your own leads. Still, you come out ahead buying your own leads. You should also be vested day one and there should be an upfront release.

Once again, when you look at what you are NOT getting by way of commission, you'll see where you are paying dearly for those 20 TM leads per week.

3. axeman462

axeman462 Guru

State:
    Florida
    Be careful with PSM's Humana contract, it's through Amerilife

4. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Guru

State:
    Hawaii
    Never could get two different peeps to explain how MA commissions are paid.

New - if you write them in May for a June 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Renewal - you write them during OEP with January 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

Renewal - SNP / Dual - you switch them in March for an April 1 effective - when are you paid and how much?

5. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    See in quote

Chazm, Dec 4, 2018