Topic of Critical Illness

RonRoberts

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was watching the local news today and the Louisiana State Legislature is looking at cutting 100 Million in spending to the Department of Health and Hospitals. With regard to this I can't believe that Louisiana is the only state cutting this type of funding.

Also, I have been monitoring Ob1's thread on Critical Illness and diabetes and noticed that in a week no one has posted a response or suggestion to his post.

My question is three fold:

With the cutting of funds that aid individuals with critical illnesses are agents doing enough in the market to educate prospects to these potential disastrous situations and selling product? and

Why has no one responded to Ob1's thread? If this had been a final expense thread he would have received several suggestions? and

Why aren't there more threads on critical illness?

By no means am I judging, just trying to find out the reason for the lack of response to the above topic.

I have personally never tried to sell a CI policy but I will begin very soon. I also have noticed that the commissions are below 75% so maybe this is the reason for the seemingly lack of interest. Again, I am only attempting to stimulate discussion.

Ron

Back