Total Financial Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about them? I have a buddy that is recommending them. I don't want anything to do with WFG or PHP. I just want to be able to sell multiple companies (life insurance) so I don't have any business walk out the door. I got offered way better commissions with them and they have a good selection of companies.

Any advice anyone?

Thanks for the future feedback much appreciated.

Anyone know anything about them? I have a buddy that is recommending them. I don't want anything to do with WFG or PHP. I just want to be able to sell multiple companies (life insurance) so I don't have any business walk out the door. I got offered way better commissions with them and they have a good selection of companies.

Any advice anyone?

Thanks for the future feedback much appreciated.
The website looks like an employee benefits firm.

What type of life insurance do you want to sell?

Who do you want to sell it to?

The website looks like an employee benefits firm.

What type of life insurance do you want to sell?

Who do you want to sell it to?

I usually sell Term to Homeowners or people with kids. I am not directly fully committed to selling life as I do commercial as well. I have studied the IUL product but I am appointed directly with Nationwide already just want to have a couple more options for my clients.

The way I see it I would like to offer the best product for my clients needs so any product really.

I usually sell Term to Homeowners or people with kids. I am not directly fully committed to selling life as I do commercial as well. I have studied the IUL product but I am appointed directly with Nationwide already just want to have a couple more options for my clients.

The way I see it I would like to offer the best product for my clients needs so any product really.
Term seems to go hand and hand with personal lines P&C. Never done commerical but I generate P&C leads door to door and just recently starting asking if they would like a term quote too.

You'll want to have a resource like Pinney's EZlife system where you can just hand off the quote request and let them handle the rest. You just deliver the policy.

Makes the most sense when you're doing something as service oriented as P&C .

Term seems to go hand and hand with personal lines P&C. Never done commerical but I generate P&C leads door to door and just recently starting asking if they would like a term quote too.

You'll want to have a resource like Pinney's EZlife system where you can just hand off the quote request and let them handle the rest. You just deliver the policy.

Makes the most sense when you're doing something as service oriented as P&C .

Never heard of them but I will check it out thanks for your feedback.

----------

Do you sell group health to your business clients?

No I do not. As of right now I only have some smaller accounts nothing more than one employee besides the owner. I am working on some bigger prospects but that will come in due time.

Anyone ever heard anything about Total Financial?

----------

Do you sell group health to your business clients?

No I do not. As of right now I only have some smaller accounts nothing more than one employee besides the owner. I am working on some bigger prospects but that will come in due time.

Anyone ever heard anything about Total Financial?

They have a few threads

Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Employee Benefits Forum > Section 105 Benefits Plan

Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions > Total Financial Group; Any Info?

Lucrative cash flow, offering an unproven benefit program, seems legit.

They have a few threads

Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Employee Benefits Forum > Section 105 Benefits Plan

Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions > Total Financial Group; Any Info?

Lucrative cash flow, offering an unproven benefit program, seems legit.

Not sure where you received your information but the Classic 105 is proven (over 5 year track record). It's quite lucrative :yes: and is most certainly legitimate....I'm a happy camper! :laugh::cool::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back