Total Financial Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaa, I'll let you keep that Thumbs Up, or give it to one of the one's I mentioned. They have a "Special Place" for those Thumbs.:twitchy:

It's really fascinating how adults (yes, that's an assumption) can peruse an entire thread and then participate by commenting on who is thumbing who! Here you go....enjoy, it's Sunday! ;)

Last edited:
It's really fascinating how adults (yes, that's an assumption) can peruse an entire thread and then participate by commenting on who is thumbing who! Here you go....enjoy, it's Sunday! ;)

SUUUUUNNNDAAAAAYYYYY WHHHHHATTT A FUNNNNN DAAAAY!

I figured that would be something that you would like Key2Success:laugh:

Hi
Beginning in August 2014, we decided to begin participating in the Classic 105. Truthfully, it was primarily for monetary reasons due to the rising costs of healthcare and the effects the ACA was and would be having on our small company. Since we joined in August we have been nothing but pleased. Obviously TFG ran all the numbers for our employees, the company and found what worked best as far as expenses. The 75% reimbursement on our medical expenses has been a lifesaver for more than half of our employees. TFG makes it a simple process to send claims for reimbursement and the turnaround time has been great. We would like to thank you for bringing the Classic 105 into our company. We appreciate you always keeping our best interest at heart.

----------

Hi
Beginning in August 2014, we decided to begin participating in the Classic 105. Truthfully, it was primarily for monetary reasons due to the rising costs of healthcare and the effects the ACA was and would be having on our small company. Since we joined in August we have been nothing but pleased. Obviously TFG ran all the numbers for our employees, the company and found what worked best as far as expenses. The 75% reimbursement on our medical expenses has been a lifesaver for more than half of our employees. TFG makes it a simple process to send claims for reimbursement and the turnaround time has been great. We would like to thank you for bringing the Classic 105 into our company. We appreciate you always keeping our best interest at heart.

Stay tuned....film at 11! Now....which troll will be the first to accuse me of creating a 2nd account! :D Stagnt? :D VolAgent? :D SnoFlake? :D LGilmore? :D gollini52?

Last edited:
----------

Stay tuned....film at 11! Now....which troll will be the first to accuse me of creating a 2nd account! :D Stagnt? :D VolAgent? :D SnoFlake? :D LGilmore?

Hahahaa, I'm not on your list, but I'll do it. Seems a bit convenient to have your client pop on here and praise what you're pimpin' with their 1st post. Don't think I've seen that before. :skeptical:

Be careful, I know for a fact that you're not supposed to have more than one account. :yes:

Are you going to give me a Thumbs Up, or should I do it myself? LOL

Hahahaa, I'm not on your list, but I'll do it. Seems a bit convenient to have your client pop on here and praise what you're pimpin' with their 1st post. Don't think I've seen that before. :skeptical:

Be careful, I know for a fact that you're not supposed to have more than one account. :yes:

Are you going to give me a Thumbs Up, or should I do it myself? LOL

AND it is: gollini52......welcome TROLL #1 (it took you long enough!) Be my guest....check us out....and then come back and admit you were wrong! And if you been paying attention....I've "never" had a client! :D:D:D

Last edited:
I have no real opinion on this deal either way. If its true that they got shut down, eventually all the details will come out. Seems weird the phone is disconnected but the website is still up. Also, often some reporting would show up on them getting shut down (or being under investigation), even if there is a case building against them. So its hard to know what is true, what is rumor.

My only question is to you K2S... why is what anyone says about this company of so much interest to you? You said you are not affiliated with them, yet you adamantly defend them and refute anything that is said about them that is not a glowing praise of them and/or what they offer.

Honestly, this is not a dig at you....just a question of curiosity from a personal standpoint. Seems like alot of effort to monitor multiple threads and potentially create enemies on a forum (granted, its just a forum), for a deal that you have no vested interest in.

I guess I'm just confused. Seems like a total waste of time to me.

I have no real opinion on this deal either way. If its true that they got shut down, eventually all the details will come out. Seems weird the phone is disconnected but the website is still up. Also, often some reporting would show up on them getting shut down (or being under investigation), even if there is a case building against them. So its hard to know what is true, what is rumor.

My only question is to you K2S... why is what anyone says about this company of so much interest to you? You said you are not affiliated with them, yet you adamantly defend them and refute anything that is said about them that is not a glowing praise of them and/or what they offer.

Honestly, this is not a dig at you....just a question of curiosity from a personal standpoint. Seems like alot of effort to monitor multiple threads and potentially create enemies on a forum (granted, its just a forum), for a deal that you have no vested interest in.

I guess I'm just confused. Seems like a total waste of time to me.

Like you said, you're just confused. No, I'm not affiliated with the company....But I do have an interest in the Classic 105 and despise these trolls who "knowingly" post misinformation and outright lies. So yes, it seems that your post was a total waste of your time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back