Tough Case for 23 Year Old

NotEnough

Super Genius
Hi All,

I've been having trouble on this case and could use some help. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Proposed insured just got declined by Protective. His build was okay with them but found out he has really high AC1 (~9%) and glucose (174) readings. Proposed insured haven't been to the doctors in 3-4 years and was unaware of such high readings. Seems like the proposed insured now have diabetes.

Are there any term who could possibly insure him, or guaranteed issue w/l for his age? Thank you for your help.

If he hasn't seen a doctor in 3 years why didn't you just do Non-medical lol?
the highest A1C I've ever seen get approved was like 8.4 you could try prudential.

If he hasn't seen a doctor in 3 years why didn't you just do Non-medical lol?
the highest A1C I've ever seen get approved was like 8.4 you could try prudential.

His build disqualified him from my non medical carriers so had to go through Protective.

Hi All,

I've been having trouble on this case and could use some help. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Proposed insured just got declined by Protective. His build was okay with them but found out he has really high AC1 (~9%) and glucose (174) readings. Proposed insured haven't been to the doctors in 3-4 years and was unaware of such high readings. Seems like the proposed insured now have diabetes.

Are there any term who could possibly insure him, or guaranteed issue w/l for his age? Thank you for your help.

Forgot to put the build in the original post. Proposed insured is 23 years old, 5’11”, 320lbs.

Did you meet with the proposed prior to submitting the application? If not did he tell you his height and weight? Knowing his information about his build I would have set the expectations very low. Also based on build it is entirely possible that this person did not fast prior to the blood draw which would really boost his glucose but would not affect the A1C much. I have walked away from many when they are large

Term with any carriers I have would be at least a Table 8 based on the build alone

Back