Tracking Leads and Keeping them Oraginzed

180ls1

First post!

Anyways I was curious as to what programs or methods you all use to track and organize leads? I have noticed that some leads pass me by because I don't track them like I should. Can anyone recommend methods to prevent this or possibly a computer program that alerts me on a specific date?

Thanks in advance.

First post! Anyways I was curious as to what programs or methods you all use to track and organize leads? I have noticed that some leads pass me by because I don't track them like I should. Can anyone recommend methods to prevent this or possibly a computer program that alerts me on a specific date? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums :)

There are a lot of options for what you are looking for! Some people use simple programs such as Google calendar, others prefer to use CRMs that offer more functionality such as Radius Bob, Base or sales force just to name a few ...

I would say try a few out and see what you like!

First post!

Anyways I was curious as to what programs or methods you all use to track and organize leads? I have noticed that some leads pass me by because I don't track them like I should. Can anyone recommend methods to prevent this or possibly a computer program that alerts me on a specific date?

Thanks in advance.

The old fashion method still works.:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
First post!

Thanks in advance.

Start with google calendar. Call them all as soon as they come in. Then decide what day you are going to follow up. Fridays work best for me. So I make the first call, then I add them to the tasks on Friday. Put in the notes that you called (or emailed), with the date. If you get them and they want a follow up thats not on Friday, its not a task. Make it an appointment, with a reminder at the specific time they requested.

Ya! Been using the postcard box for decades. I also have a postcard box with tabs for months. Write notes on back of every card. Seems so much easier than using software and much less expensive.

Ya! Been using the postcard box for decades. I also have a postcard box with tabs for months. Write notes on back of every card. Seems so much easier than using software and much less expensive.

Yep, I'm old fashioned. I've always used this system. I have tabs for each town and tabs for each month.

I have trouble with technology(just got rid of my 8-Track). I agree that it seems easier, since I've already made out a card while taking notes.

I like the simplicity of it. It seems sometimes we get too hung up on trying to find the newest gadget or program, when the simple "old fashioned" methods work just fine. Good job on the video.

Hahaha, I didn't make the video...I just found it on YouTube. It was the closest I could find to the way I do it.

Hahaha, I didn't make the video...I just found it on YouTube. It was the closest I could find to the way I do it.

If you want a book, its called The One Card System. Author is Al Granum (sp). Its old fashioned and totally works. Its what use, bastardized into Google

If you want a book, its called The One Card System. Author is Al Granum (sp). Its old fashioned and totally works. Its what use, bastardized into Google

I've heard of it over the years, but never used it. I've thought about modernizing, but don't know if I want to bother.

Back