Trade - Online MO, VA, ID Prelicensing Course for Feedback

UPDATE: All of our free insurance courses have been given away. Thanks for your interest! We are discounting many of our course for the next couple of weeks so please take a look.

Hello Gang,

If you know anyone in need of an online self-study course for Virginia, Missouri or Idaho in Life & Health or Property & Casualty send them our way. We are currently trying to get some feedback from customers on our new video courses. We are giving (10) - 45 day subscriptions away in each state.

Each course has 20+ hours of 5-15 minute video clips (national & state) and review quizzes after each chapter. It's taking our current students around 45 hours to watch the videos, review questions and go over our book (national & state component included). The instructor of these courses has been teaching insurance & real estate for almost thirty years. Pass rate for his first time test takers is right around 80%. We are pretty confident that most everyone will enjoy our teaching method.

If someone is interested in a free course (listed above) please sign up for an account with us and then give us a call. We'll get a book shipped out quickly. We don't sell information and for the free course I will probably send a couple emails to ask how the course is going. My hope would be that these free courses would go to motivated people that are really trying to pass the insurance exam and get their license. Again, course feedback is all that we are looking for.

UPDATE:
Thanks to the people that have signed up out of Virginia. We still have free courses available for all three states. We are now asking though that you cover our book printing and shipping costs ($25). We have had many phone calls from people who didn't seem to really need the courses but like free stuff. We think charging for our book costs makes sure that we are giving courses away to the right people.

Thanks for your interest,

Devon
http://www.AmericasProfessor.com
1-800-870-3130

P.S. Hey Mods if this isn't the appropriate forum for this thread please let me know. I just think someone could benefit from a free course.

Last edited:
Wow! That looks like an awesome system.. I like the video with the whiteboard, really has a live course feel. I sure wish I had this when I took my prelicensing, although that was back when the internet took a minute to load a page, so probably wouldn't have worked.

Wow! That looks like an awesome system.. I like the video with the whiteboard, really has a live course feel. I sure wish I had this when I took my prelicensing, although that was back when the internet took a minute to load a page, so probably wouldn't have worked.

Thanks for the compliment! Our students really seem to enjoy the "whiteboard" teaching method over the traditional "read the book and answer questions" method. I actually just got off the phone with a student who went through both of our courses (PC & LH) in the last two weeks and passed each exam on the first try. It's really gratifying to hear these success stories! Anyway, thanks again for the compliment.

Devon

Hey Gang,

This is surprisingly taking a while to give away all of our free courses. I have called multiple agencies in Missouri, Virginia and in Idaho to offer free courses but to no avail. No one really gives me the time of day. I have heard from multiple companies that they are not hiring but that can't be true for everyone. Are you hiring anyone right now?

Can someone point me in the right direction? I know that in these times there are people out there looking for a good deal, all we want in return is a little constructive criticism. We have had quite a few calls from people looking to make a career change or that got laid off. If you know someone in a similar circumstance please let them know about this offer.
:yes:
Thanks again,

Devon Morton
406-243-6192
800-870-3130
www.AmericasProfessor.com
</IMG>

The last post was like flipping a switch. We have given all of our free video courses away. Thanks to those of you who spread the word.
;)
</IMG>

Insurance Practice Exams

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to let you know that we are now offering insurance practice exams for Life, Health (Disability), Property & Casualty. They are relatively inexpensive and have a video led review of each line. A great way to refresh your memory on a few topics before the big exam!

So if you, or someone you know, has already taken some sort of insurance pre-licensing course and is only looking for a few short practice exams send them our way.
:idea:

Thanks!

</IMG>

Back