Tranny Commission Accounting Question???

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
...Made you look!

Serious question though... about Trasamerica (wonder how they feel about that name these days?)

Recently had a mistake on a commission earning from a debit card holder... 90% percent difference from their books to mine.

Resolved the commission loss issue and then ran into an accounting oddity...

On earned commissions... as direct express is... I notice the spouse I had enrolled at the same time was paying correct commission, but I was only receiving (their numbers not mine) .999% of my monthly commission...:huh:

Anyone fully understand what that's all about?

...Made you look!

Serious question though... about Trasamerica (wonder how they feel about that name these days?)

Recently had a mistake on a commission earning from a debit card holder... 90% percent difference from their books to mine.

Resolved the commission loss issue and then ran into an accounting oddity...

On earned commissions... as direct express is... I notice the spouse I had enrolled at the same time was paying correct commission, but I was only receiving (their numbers not mine) .999% of my monthly commission...:huh:

Anyone fully understand what that's all about?
Being owned by a Dutch company where everyone wears wooden shoes, I'm sure Tranny's fine with the whole TransJenner thang. :twitchy:

Back