Transamerica Agent Net Info

WGO

Expert
Was told By TA I can no longer view pending policies on ANI and need to register with something called Transact. Anybody know what this is all about? ANI still exists and I can view everything else there like commissions and in force policies.

I am able to get to the Pending Summary page...not that there is anything to list on that screen for me, nor has there been for awhile... ;-)

For all the flak Trans takes they're still processing 5k apps a week which i'm sure makes them the #1 final expense company in the country. To this day they still take the most ailments of any carrier overall.I agree there app is longer than anyone else but if you fill it out and scrub it theres never an issue.Plus Trans SS billing is second to none and I have a ton of debit express that has hing on the books because of it. Heck on Snl when you write down 15 medicines it actually takes longer. Again you got to have many co's in your bag.

For all the flak Trans takes they're still processing 5k apps a week which i'm sure makes them the #1 final expense company in the country. To this day they still take the most ailments of any carrier overall.I agree there app is longer than anyone else but if you fill it out and scrub it theres never an issue.Plus Trans SS billing is second to none and I have a ton of debit express that has hing on the books because of it. Heck on Snl when you write down 15 medicines it actually takes longer. Again you got to have many co's in your bag.

Well I can surely admit to one thing, Oxford has made Trans look like a genius company this week.

I will be resubmitting tomorrow...for the 3rd time. Oye vey

Good Lord, Am I gonna have to go all "Jimmy Kimmel" or "Larry King" on a podcast about them to get this done? These people are complete morons. In no means does this diminish my appreciation for you helping out on this case.

Yeah, they take the most ailments. As long as that doesn't include insulin diabetes or cancer in the last 4 years.

I rarely find a need for Trans. If they are so useful I wonder why I don't find those uses?

Latest posts

Back