Transamerica Agent Network Hiring Questions

ALS1964

I have gotten calls from several Transamerica Offices recently. A couple of them appear to be MLM thru WFG and the other seems to be an agency office like many agency offices. I have worked for 2 other captive companies before and this request was a first for me. Is it normal for them or any company to ask for a copy of my previous W2/ 1099 as part of the employment process?

I have gotten calls from several Transamerica Offices recently. A couple of them appear to be MLM thru WFG and the other seems to be an agency office like many agency offices. I have worked for 2 other captive companies before and this request was a first for me. Is it normal for them or any company to ask for a copy of my previous W2/ 1099 as part of the employment process?

It might be a verification that they are doing on your background but no when we appoint independent TransAmerica agents that is never asked for.

Make sure you are wanting to be with one of those groups before you sign up with anything. Do some reading on this forum and the stuff all the independent recruiters on this forum have for you to educate yourself.

The Getting Started thread at — Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter is a great place to start your education.

Back