Transamerica Career Agent

rrriv4

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you are trans career agents or any of you know anything about it? Looking to possibly move from Mutual of Omaha

You'll find mostly Indy agents on this board. I spent some time as a moo career agent. While I learned about product and the many uses for life insurance, the sales process was something that no one clearly grasped In my DO. I did team up with an advisor who had much more experience than me and we both jumped ship at roughly the same time.

I'm wondering what has got you thinking that another captive position is going to be THAT much different.

----------

After the first 2-3 months as a captive I was looking around for other opportunities. When the top producer in the office sells 100k in AP, it is hard to have confidence in the GA.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you are trans career agents or any of you know anything about it? Looking to possibly move from Mutual of Omaha

You will find very little value, if any, making this move. You are better off picking a Niche market and becoming an independent.

Best of luck on your decision

Career agent might be a good place to START your career. Good training, structure, financial support, etc...

But ultimately you will want to be on your own, for the good of both yourself and your clients.

I was a captive agent once... Once...

Back