TransAmerica FE Mail Drops Decent?

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am using Chris with LC for my mail drops by have heard that transamerica has a mail program for $300/1000. Was thinking of the using them along with LC as a filler.

Anyone use TA mail drops yet?

I am using Chris with LC for my mail drops by have heard that transamerica has a mail program for $300/1000. Was thinking of the using them along with LC as a filler.

about 1/2 of what I get through Chris, and it takes forever to mail out and get returned. $300 seems like a good deal, but when you factor everything else in, it is not. You also don't get the original lead card either.

Hmm ok yeah if TA is same as Mon then I shall pass, haha!
I'll just put that extra $300 towards LC

They are absolutely right!
There is a Final Expense lead program where drops cost $390 per drop your guaranteed a 1% return even though depending on your area you get 1-2%. They give you the original lead card filled out by the client. Also you can choose to have them front the costs for you and pay on a per lead basis when the leads come in of $30 a piece. From the initial order it takes about 2-3 weeks to receive your first lead. Any good lead program is going to take time to start up, that's how you know the leads are Fresh and a true A lead your clients will have filled the card out in a 7-10 day period. Best part the company doesn't sell your leads to multiple agents! pm me I will send you a copy of the lead.

They are absolutely right!
There is a Final Expense lead program where drops cost $390 per drop your guaranteed a 1% return even though depending on your area you get 1-2%. They give you the original lead card filled out by the client. Also you can choose to have them front the costs for you and pay on a per lead basis when the leads come in of $30 a piece. From the initial order it takes about 2-3 weeks to receive your first lead. Any good lead program is going to take time to start up, that's how you know the leads are Fresh and a true A lead your clients will have filled the card out in a 7-10 day period. Best part the company doesn't sell your leads to multiple agents! pm me I will send you a copy of the lead.

Are you talking about LC or TA lead program?

Back