Transamerica Final Expense?

dsharp, spend more time learning the products that you have. Someone said that primerica was looking for part timers, or search for post from Jim. I feel certain that he will have a solution for you. t hall

Here is the website regarding the final expense along with a rate sheet. go check out resourcebrokerage.com/pdfs/la/products/life_products/transamerica_final_expense_product_guide.pdf

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks
I have heard that Great American out of Austin Tx does this.

I heard that they are selling only one type of final expense product through Transamerica life? Is this true?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am thinking about contracting with them and heard that they are now just one. One contract app and you are ready to go with both of them. Am I correct?

Last edited:
Hi fellow insurance agents. I have a question about Transamerica. I am contracted with them through an independent agency. The portfolio of products that I have access to is the Ultima products which is term and universal. But I know there is a local Transamerica agency(captive) here where I am(MS) that only sells final expense. So question is, does TA have some sort of "secret" division for final expense for captive agents only? I even called the TA home office and asked them if they have a final expense product and they said no. I have a couple of other final expense companies but I would like to at least be able to compare TA's rates. Like I said, I know for a fact that this one particular agency here in my area sells nothing but final expense through TA and has been for years. But I don't want to be captive. So does anybody know if independent TA agents are able to sell TA final expense?

Through TransAmerica is Monumental Solutions. You can do that ind. even if you are contracted under an agency. But I will tell you their FE mailers have a really crappy response rate. I'm head of the lead department at an Agency, so I process orders for FE direct mailers, and I'm sorry to say, but you're better off going through someone else.

Through TransAmerica is Monumental Solutions. You can do that ind. even if you are contracted under an agency. But I will tell you their FE mailers have a really crappy response rate. I'm head of the lead department at an Agency, so I process orders for FE direct mailers, and I'm sorry to say, but you're better off going through someone else.

Where you located in Oklahoma? I'm getting ready to send the Monumental mailers out in January.

Back