Transamerica going out of business?

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
If they keep up the way they are right now they just might.:arghh:

2 simple questions.

#1 Because of their lack of customer service or agent service, have they changed any requirements to help agents in any way?

#2 I am an FE guy, but have others here who use their products seen a reduction (if that is even possible for them) in response to business and agent needs?

Time essential issues are beyond my ability to handle with them at this point. How can a company that runs such an office like they do and still be in business is beyond me.

NOTE: If you are a company person and you see this post, please forward it on to your management team.

IMO, they are simply trying to survive and I doubt that they will. Someone will buy them or they will get taken over by the regulators.

Their product change could not have come at a worse time. Add to that the poor customer service to agents, and the guys they rely on bringing them business (money) just shifted to other carriers. They were given feed back, they had time to re-adjust, but now they are in a mess.

I still would like to know how their other lines are doing. Is the FU Whole and term seeing the same issues we see on the FE side?

Their product change could not have come at a worse time. Add to that the poor customer service to agents, and the guys they rely on bringing them business (money) just shifted to other carriers. They were given feed back, they had time to re-adjust, but now they are in a mess.

I still would like to know how their other lines are doing. Is the FU Whole and term seeing the same issues we see on the FE side?

Looks like another FE carrier may be headed towards the exit door?

Back