Transamerica Immediate Solution Final Expense

tlmarketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does this product have to be sold "face to face" or can it be done over the phone and mail? What other companies are allowed over the phone and mail? thanks

Last edited:
Does this product have to be sold "face to face" or can it be done over the phone and mail? What other companies are allowed over the phone and mail? thanks

It must be face to face.

ForeThought, Baltimore Life, American Memorial, Foresters, Assurity can all be sold over the phone.

It must be face to face.

ForeThought, Baltimore Life, American Memorial, Foresters, Assurity can all be sold over the phone.

I was told by Forethought it had to be face-to-face. You must be present when the phone interview is done.

Forethought allows phone sales from an approved call center. I am not sure how you become an approved call center but that's the deal.

Also, you are allowed to mail the app,have the client sign and return, then once you have the appback you complete the phone interview on 3 way calling.

This is the way it is in Indiana.

Forethought allows phone sales from an approved call center. I am not sure how you become an approved call center but that's the deal.

Also, you are allowed to mail the app,have the client sign and return, then once you have the appback you complete the phone interview on 3 way calling.

This is the way it is in Indiana.

I'm in Indiana and ForeThought doesn't do it like that at all. They do voice signatures during the interview. Customer doesn't have to sign anything.

Best phone sales app that I've ever used for the few occasions that I do a phone sale.

It must be face to face.

Foresters would only allow an agent to write via phone if the sale was outside the agents residence state, or did they finally change that?

You can use Foresters VSOP (by phone with voice signature) in any of their 28 approved states but there are 6 states where you cannot use it if they have existing life or annuities. Those have to be face to face.

----------

Also no replacements allowed with Foresters VSOP.

It must be face to face.

Couple days back on another thread someone said Americo can be sold over the phone. I don't know it that's true or not.

Back