Transamerica Life Insurance - Final Expense

rhcbp

Expert
A search of Transamerica did not turn up any posts on this forum. Does anyone have any experience with Transamerica and their final expense product?

Formerly National Old Line.... then formerly PFL Life.

I use to write final expense plans for them back in the early 90's. They got out of the FE market at that time and kept all of my commissions, including first year. I didn't have a lot of business with them, but still. They screwed me over.

Then a year or 2 later they sent me literature in the mail wanting me to write FE plans with them. Uh...no thanks.

Montgomery Ward did the same thing....got out of the market and kept first year commission.

I personally write Transamerica and Transamerica Family Markets when I happen across a need for term insurance. They have recently beaten others in price. I've never used them for final expense.

A search of Transamerica did not turn up any posts on this forum. Does anyone have any experience with Transamerica and their final expense product?
I write some of their term and UL products. Their FE product is not competitive in my opinion because their rates are so high.

Their FE product is priced a little high. Just came from a meeting with them and there are changes in the works. For cases that can handle UW, their Accumulater is a good UL product. Issues to age 85 and down to $10,000 face.

Almost, any of the FE carriers will work in NJ, just depends on what you are looking for.

Royal neighbors of America has a good product....Lafayette is a tad bit cheaper but I've noticed their underwriting is a little tougher

Royal neighbors of America has a good product....Lafayette is a tad bit cheaper but I've noticed their underwriting is a little tougher

Lafayette Life will sit on an application for a week after having the phone interview completed and in their possession.

I just sent in my appointment paperwork for forester's but I have no idea what their rates are. How are they compared to RNA or Lafayette?

Latest posts

Back