Transamerica NEW Social Security Billing form for Direct Express

OregonDuckLaw

Expert
I was just on the phone with Transamerica policy service and they said as of 6/18/18 there is a new SSBA form. The Rep said they are no longer allowed to store Direct Express Card Numbers so you must go to a website enter in the card number and get a "Token Number" instead and put that on the new SSBA form. I looked under forms but did not see the new form. Anyone else hear about this?

Yes, it was emailed out and on ANI. They are hoping this system will also allow us to update DE cards over the phone.

Where is the form at? I didn't receive an email, nor can I find it on Agentnetinfo. When I search SSBA the old one comes up. When I pull up the entire application packet, the old SSBA form is there as well. Thanks in advance.

This is the original email they sent out....

Cvr6nBJJzYJYeKDsvMdscszmTBbKblsI3xdc7PxUrpUKRsR4BmdBp31XlDUul_AggdQVak0rhRe77SZYwzHq8D1t3Igpkgwd91iFewDa595r-r2N1932hwW1WbzNKhYb5I2UlDC2LMOmBA=s0-d-e1-ft

TRANSAMERICA CREDIT CARD PROCESS CHANGE
Effective June 15, 2018, Transamerica is implementing a new process for all credit card transactions that will help to secure credit card and other private information used when transacting business. Transamerica will no longer accept credit card numbers. Instead, credit card numbers must be converted to a token number using our website. The token number is then placed on the application and in iGo or wherever a credit card number is requested today.
New Business
Agents will need to discontinue writing the credit card number on the paper application or putting it into the iGo web application. Instruct customers to use the credit card/token website to obtain the required token number. The token number will be used in place of a credit card number in our systems. Please note that iGO changes will not be implemented until June 22.
How Does it Work?
It's simple and easy. The customer will need to:
1) Visit creditcardtoken.transamerica.com (no www needed).
2) Enter their credit card number and click GET TOKEN.
3) Read the token number provided on the screen.
4) Provide the token number to be entered in place of the credit card number. Please be sure to enter tokenized number including the T plus 16 digits.
When your clients navigate through the tokenizing process, they will only need to input their credit card numbers. No other information is needed for this process.
Regarding Renewal Premium Payments
Clients will no longer have the option to contact the Transamerica Customer Service team for assistance with credit card payments made through Western Union. Changes being made to the Western Union website will create functionality to make it self-service. As of June 15, if a client contacts the Transamerica Customer Service team for assistance with a credit card payment for a renewal premium, the call center representative will provide instructions to enter the payment into the Western Union website. As a result of the change, the customer will pay a higher fee for the service.
For additional information, please contact Transamerica Web Support at 877-348-3365.

Back