Transamerica Pulls Transace Immediately???

it is my opinion that if all agents are selling on is price, that is why life insurance ownership is at such a low point. I win deals because I go thru the mechanics and benefits of one vs. the other. I often dont sell cheap. Even in term, I dont sell cheap. Why would I sell Banner over ING --even if ING may be cheaper? Conversion...Mediguide etc. Explain that to clients and they will pay more in most cases. If all I sell is "this one is $62, this one is $64...let's go $62 just on the fact that it is $62" I am done and the client isn't confident in their purchase because once cheap is discussed, it is all they will look for.

OF course there is another reason not to sell on price..... you make more money! Yes, you can make more money and not screw your client believe it or not. Besides, as PICnic said, there are additional benefits to the higher priced options that one can use to justify the extra price.

The COI goes up every year so even if you sell someone a policy that was the 10th cheapest, the time the insured gets closer to his next birthday and then again when he attains a higher age there is nothing cheaper out there to be replaced with or else the savings isn't worth the hassle.

I generally stay within the cheapest 3 or 4 with solid conversion options in term insurance now that I know that term is "inventory" (thanks Wino), but now that ING (whoops, I mean Voya) isn't that cheap that doesn't always happen.

But even if I didn't, no injustice has been done by selling a more expensive product. The prospect sees the price and agrees to pay it.

American General joins the party,
American General Life (AGL) has set up an expedited process called “ACE Express Review” to move your TransACE cases to AGL as quickly as possible. With this streamlined process and AGL’s competitively priced GUL product alternatives, they can help get your producers and clients issue the right GUL policy that meets their needs.

Back