Transamerica substitution

Turbo3.8

Expert
I have used them for years as my "go to", for everything from the fatties, heart issues, DE, no pos, etc,etc. They used to do pretty much everything(to a certain extent). I feel that is no longer the case. My last month with them has been a rough ride. On apps that I know would have flown throw easily in the past are now not. I do not know what happened but it is what it is.

I am in search of a company, similar to what TA used to be, for the state of Massachusetts. I have to now find a home for these apps and need to know asap so I will not have any more issues.

Any ideas?

I do not have Bankers or Foresters. It seems UHL has a spot for certain cases but it seems like a lot gets moved to the deluxe.

Hoosier Life-I have seen some of your posts and respect what you have to say. Looks like I will try Prosperity and American Memorial.

I have used them for years as my "go to", for everything from the fatties, heart issues, DE, no pos, etc,etc. They used to do pretty much everything(to a certain extent). I feel that is no longer the case. My last month with them has been a rough ride. On apps that I know would have flown throw easily in the past are now not. I do not know what happened but it is what it is.

I am in search of a company, similar to what TA used to be, for the state of Massachusetts. I have to now find a home for these apps and need to know asap so I will not have any more issues.

Any ideas?

I feel your pain... if they don't right the ship soon I fear they will loose it.

I do not have Bankers or Foresters. It seems UHL has a spot for certain cases but it seems like a lot gets moved to the deluxe.

Hoosier Life-I have seen some of your posts and respect what you have to say. Looks like I will try Prosperity and American Memorial.

Appreciate it. Assurant will take copd preferred if they were diagnosed over 36 months ago and no nebulizer use. They take 0-85 too.

Prosperity takes DE, heart meds and some other things similar to trans. Plus they’re adding true SS billing soon. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the info. Question on copd w/Assurance preferred, what if the insured is on a copd med also, such as Spiriva or similar? Would they still be preferred?

3C581C72-2CCE-4153-9EEA-2ED8941B1151.jpeg
Thanks again for the info. Question on copd w/Assurance preferred, what if the insured is on a copd med also, such as Spiriva or similar? Would they still be preferred?

That’s what they say. To be honest, we picked them up recently, so we haven’t tested them out much. But I’ve spoken to their UWs and their agent guid is pretty specific.

Back