Transamerica Term

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Just got an approval on a TA term policy. This is my first TA term in years because they were such a PIA to work with in the past. Anyone else using them?

Here is how mine went.

Wrote this guy (male in his 60s no health issues) pref'd on 28Feb2019. Exam and labs done on 06Mar2019. TA got the Lab results about the 14th. This morning 18Mar2019 we got an approval email P+. That is quick.

File was already sent to issue with no requirements other than the delivery receipt. It will come out with an amendment now because we are changing the level period to longer. But that was quick.

Just got an approval on a TA term policy. This is my first TA term in years because they were such a PIA to work with in the past. Anyone else using them?

Here is how mine went.

Wrote this guy (male in his 60s no health issues) pref'd on 28Feb2019. Exam and labs done on 06Mar2019. TA got the Lab results about the 14th. This morning 18Mar2019 we got an approval email P+. That is quick.

File was already sent to issue with no requirements other than the delivery receipt. It will come out with an amendment now because we are changing the level period to longer. But that was quick.

Hmm... there are several things that I could say about them... and quick is not one. I just pulled another application from them today... did a POS yesterday with LBL and was able to get a decision on the spot for preferred rather than standard with trans.

I would have been on my 3rd visit it roll that business up...:arghh: and still didn't have an underwriting decision!

I will continue to move and adjust away from them whenever possible... they cost too much off the bottom line and make me look like an ***... or I guess more of one...:1confused:

I'll always gravitate to the carriers that make me look like a hero... even if I have to sell up in cost. :yes:

If you don't treat me right... I'm dang sure you won't treat my clients any better.

Hmm... there are several things that I could say about them... and quick is not one. I just pulled another application from them today... did a POS yesterday with LBL and was able to get a decision on the spot for preferred rather than standard with trans.

I would have been on my 3rd visit it roll that business up...:arghh: and still didn't have an underwriting decision!

I will continue to move and adjust away from them whenever possible... they cost too much off the bottom line and make me look like an ***... or I guess more of one...:1confused:

I'll always gravitate to the carriers that make me look like a hero... even if I have to sell up in cost. :yes:

If you don't treat me right... I'm dang sure you won't treat my clients any better.

I feel you. My last TA SIWL had a lot of back and forth.

However, the one I quoted was a fully underwritten term. Not sure if it is the same underwriting.

It seems most TA SIWL issues I have start before getting to the underwriter.

Latest posts

Back