Transitioning from Emp Ben to Med Supps-advise

coop123

Expert
looking to go primarily into med supp sales and some FE sales in MS but licensed in 7 southeast states. Would appreciate suggestions-
1. companies to contract- have run quotes and have the top 5 most competitive
2. telemarket outsource suggestion- want to pay someone for this for 1st 6 months until get some experience
3. good uplink- dont need my hand held but would like a contact to point me in right direction

thanks in afvance

Good Carriers to have for dif underwriting or pricing Aetna, New Era, Equitable,UHC, Mutual

For good teli deal fortune202 has been as good as any I have purchased but he is less expensive.

If you want to learn a little, Get some Idea's and have access to a great quoting tool I would suggest check out Chris Westfall

looking to go primarily into med supp sales and some FE sales in MS but licensed in 7 southeast states. Would appreciate suggestions-
1. companies to contract- have run quotes and have the top 5 most competitive
2. telemarket outsource suggestion- want to pay someone for this for 1st 6 months until get some experience
3. good uplink- dont need my hand held but would like a contact to point me in right direction

thanks in afvance

I think I saw this earlier, only triggered my memory by the "good uplink" you're looking for. In any event, check the quote engine to see who is best, then speak with an agent or agency with experience dealing with the carriers that come up on your top 5 list. There are Pro's and Con's to each one and experience can save you lots of headaches.

The specific information you're seeking, I've done webinars on. So if you're ever a member of my site, you'll see them. But I'm sure more will jump here with helpful free advice.

The best place to find WHAT companies you need for your chosen marketing area is this webinar:
New Member Overview Webinar - MedicareAgentTraining.com

and here:

Keep it Simple - Getting Started Easily - MedicareAgentTraining.com

If you have not already determined the best states to market (remember we do this by phone), here are my top suggestions:
Medicare Supplements - MedicareAgentTraining.com

CW

Back