Transmerica

NotEnough

Super Genius
Hi All,

Been super confused on this and can't seem to find the answer anywhere. What are the difference between the various Transamerica companies? I see there is Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Transamerica Premier, Transamerica Family?? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi All,

Been super confused on this and can't seem to find the answer anywhere. What are the difference between the various Transamerica companies? I see there is Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Transamerica Premier, Transamerica Family?? Thank you in advance for your help.

Mainly just the distribution channels. They used o have slightly different products but I think they all have access to everything now.

At one time they were all separate entities that had different product lines. Trans Life Company was their "captive" side at the time I was with them several years ago. You were able to write business with other companies in their network, so it wasn't quite as captive as a fully captive agency. Trans Premier or Tapremier, as they called it, did more of their final expense products, such as the ones they acquired from Monumental life. When I left, they were in the process of consolidating all of these companies products, so that producers could have access to all of them.

Back