Transportation leads

BLF Media

NY
I'm looking for some guidance for whether there is a wider audience/market for transportation leads.

My company provides consulting and marketing for trucking owners and offers several products for their businesses (most in a referral capacity). One of these is referring trucking owners to insurance companies for sales prospecting. We have a good amount of success working with one company, but it is barely scratching the surface on the amount of leads we have.

Is there a market with you guys for transportation leads? I know a lot of you focus on the annuity and life insurance stuff so I'm not sure if rolling out a project to scale would be something in high demand.. At last count we have over 300k leads and generate approximately 250-350 new ones a day.

All of our leads have a ton of data fields, including many which are relevant for insurance (date of policy, number of infractions, safety records etc). Plus all of the contact info is tip top. We ourselves have almost no bouncebacks when we do our own campaigns through email. Calls are the same.

I'm really looking to see if this is something worth building out. I also have no idea of price points. My previous experience in marketing was an unrelated field so I can really draw comparison.

Any help or guidance would be most welcome.

Thanks
Sean Hawley
CEO, Bright Light Freight
631-827-3847

I'm looking for some guidance for whether there is a wider audience/market for transportation leads.

My company provides consulting and marketing for trucking owners and offers several products for their businesses (most in a referral capacity). One of these is referring trucking owners to insurance companies for sales prospecting. We have a good amount of success working with one company, but it is barely scratching the surface on the amount of leads we have.

Is there a market with you guys for transportation leads? I know a lot of you focus on the annuity and life insurance stuff so I'm not sure if rolling out a project to scale would be something in high demand.. At last count we have over 300k leads and generate approximately 250-350 new ones a day.

All of our leads have a ton of data fields, including many which are relevant for insurance (date of policy, number of infractions, safety records etc). Plus all of the contact info is tip top. We ourselves have almost no bouncebacks when we do our own campaigns through email. Calls are the same.

I'm really looking to see if this is something worth building out. I also have no idea of price points. My previous experience in marketing was an unrelated field so I can really draw comparison.

Any help or guidance would be most welcome.

Thanks
Sean Hawley
CEO, Bright Light Freight
631-827-3847

You already know that business owner leads are valuable if you have a background in marketing, or frankly have a heartbeat.

You're playing dumb and pretending you don't know that so you can post this is as a question instead of a straight advertisement. You have an idea of how valuable they are, and you know there's a market, because you've been selling them. I would bet money that you posted this fake question right after you ran a search on this forum and found out how sought-after transportation leads are.

I'm one of the few people that sells exclusively commercial property and casualty only, so I am your perfect ideal client, and I'm also completely turned off by the manipulative nature of your post.

You are playing dumb, and pretending you don't know how valuable these leads are, but making it clear you have lots of them and they're high-quality, and putting your phone number in the posting. You're clearly baiting us and waiting for someone to say "Oh, gee whizz, he's got all these leads and doesn't even know how valuable they are! Oh my gosh, I need to call this guy right now!"

Even if you think people are stupid, you shouldn't treat them that way.

:no:

Last edited:
Your assessment of me is completely wrong. While I can see how you might come to believe what you wrote, you cannot read my mind. I assure you there was no underhanded motive. I belong to another forum in a related field and find that exact type of thing distasteful. This was literally my first attempt in any capacity to get a feeler for how to proceed.

I am an honest guy, and my reputation in business is unblemished in 25 years. I stuck my name and info in there as an attempt at more transparency, not less. I am brand new to this forum (literally an hour old) and assumed contact information was a way of showing I'm not some troll or *** hiding behind an email address out to sell some garbage..

The whole point of a forum is to ask questions and seek guidance from those in the know. And I am not in the know. Before I decided to plunk down advertising dollars here or elsewhere, I was hoping to get some pointers from people in the business.

Thanks.

Back