Tree Service Work Comp Missouri

MaroonNWhite

I have a client who is needing work comp for a new tree service in MO. Anyone know where I can place this? My MGAs are Combined Group, RPS, and Appalachian, and I also have Hartford, Travelers, and Liberty Mutual. None of these places are able to place the policy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bolt insurance. My son owns a tree service company here in new jersey. They are one of only very few who will insure tree companies. I believe they are located in the Connecticut area. If you send me your email address, I will locate and send you their contact information. They write nationally. They also do snow plowing insurance, as well. We found them to be highly competitive in pricing.

Applied Underwriters would be another, though has to be a certain size of account and there are some strings attached.

Just reread this. Amerisafe and AUW wont write them unless company has a work mod aka no new ventures. I would say last resort would be Berkley Risk before going to State Pool. Won't save much, if any on premium, but should provide coverage outside the state.

Bolt Insurance is an agency. They are not an insurance company, from what I can tell.

You may be correct, regarding Bolt. I apologize if I misled anyone. We were lucky to find them. They were able to insure both the tree company and two snow plowing companies. They were incredibly helpful and their rates were the best we found.

Back