Tri-State Financial Network Legit? Upmost honestly Please

Kyle Archuleta

Hello there,
I hope that everyone is doing well today, and I foremost appreciate all the true and honest insight.

Due to Covid-19, i found myself without a job, upon applying on Zip recruiter, i stumbled on a little insurance gig, with a company called "Tri-state Financial Network", everything seemed legit, all seemed to be a great opportunity, that is until i looked further and saw that they have some form of connection with the NAA (National Agents Alliance).

After doing my research I certainly am not interested in working for NAA, and I refuse to do MLM, and alike...

My question to all of you is; Is Tristate Financial Network a legit company? Any testimonials or horror stories? I'm happy to work hard being a good sales person, however if it involves recruiting, definitely a no-go.

I personally have never heard of them. I am sure someone will come along to help.

Question - what kinda little gig were in. Before losing it.

Sorry, some of us do this as our profession.

This profession relys a lot on words.

Hey there, before this I was selling print advertising for a well established local magazine. This would be a new career option for me. I am a college student,

Back