trial basis

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I've been pretty successful lately selling gap plans and indemnity plans to small business owners under 5 employees who have high deductibles to fill in the gaps. I've cold calling myself now I want to try a telemarketer on a 3 line dialer for maybe 15 hrs a week. How many names do you think I should buy?

why 3 lines for commercial? multi line is for personal lines calling with low pick up/answer ratios. Almost always someone answering the phone for a company... multi line dialing is a good way to peeve off the owners and burn through #'s really quick.

Single Line with a power dialer that doesnt transfer unless someone picks up can do 50-100 calls per hours easy. You wont need more than that. Start small from my experience you get the majority of the list penetration 2nd 3rd and 4th call. Maybe buy 2k names and do incriments of 3-500 until the caller gets to call 4's. Then put in another batch of 4-500 or even less 200... Get to those call 4's asap!

Pretty sure you can find a vendor that will give you unlimited pulls less than 100$.

Back