Trial right isn't an sep option on Aetna's e-app

That page only references med supp GI, not pdp

The UHC booklet is PDF I dont know how to show it here but it is on page 8
I enrolled in an MA/MA-PD plan upon turning 65. I want to leave that plan and go back to Original Medicare. First Time MA Member (Age-In) ƒ N/A for Medicare Advantage Plans ........................................................ pg 19 ƒ SEP - SEP 65 ............................... pg 30 I dropped my Medigap coverage to enroll in an MA/MA-PD plan for the first time. I am in my "trial period" and I want to go back to Original Medicare. Consumers in an MA-PD who drop Medigap and are in Trial period ƒ N/A for Medicare Advantage Plans ........................................................ pg 19 ƒ SEP-Indiv drop Medigap-Trial period ..................................................... pg 31

I just ran through an e-app (aetnaseniorproducts.com) not ASCEND. I was able to choose guarantee issue, 1st time in MAPD, Voluntary disenrollment. I don't use ASCEND, just e-app, but I would do the e-app then underwriting will contact you or you can contact underwriting let them know trial right. It was a few years ago but did this on Aetna's e-app before.

I just ran through an e-app (aetnaseniorproducts.com) not ASCEND. I was able to choose guarantee issue, 1st time in MAPD, Voluntary disenrollment. I don't use ASCEND, just e-app, but I would do the e-app then underwriting will contact you or you can contact underwriting let them know trial right. It was a few years ago but did this on Aetna's e-app before.

Here in FL you can’t use Aetnaseniorproducts.com for MAPD plans. It’s only Med supps. You can use ascend or paper app

Here in FL you can’t use Aetnaseniorproducts.com for MAPD plans. It’s only Med supps. You can use ascend or paper app

The original post is the client has MAPD & wants supplement, so they should be able to go to the Aetnaseinorproducts.com site then do the e-app outside of ASCEND to get his goal of getting the client a supplement.

The original post is the client has MAPD & wants supplement, so they should be able to go to the Aetnaseinorproducts.com site then do the e-app outside of ASCEND to get his goal of getting the client a supplement.

Yes but the issue is getting the person off the MA that is why the SEP is needed for PDP or the whole thing does not work, Probably paper app is needed

Back