Trial right isn't an sep option on Aetna's e-app

Can't you just use a paper app or is there something I'm missing?

Aetna is a PITA because you can't just print app when you need it

I do keep in stock But I keep stock in 6 states sometimes I get one in a state I don't do as much in and have to order and that means time lag and can lead to lost deals

Oh I didn’t know it was out of state. I have never done a MAPD outside of FL

\
Not saying it was just saying they are a PITA with no printed apps, I wonder why they changed to that few years ago and how they have not reverted back to the old way

\
Not saying it was just saying they are a PITA with no printed apps, I wonder why they changed to that few years ago and how they have not reverted back to the old way

A lot of my MAPD companies are like that. Humana, Careplus, Wellcare, freedom, optimum don’t allow printed apps because they are barcoded. I’m not 100% on the companies.

A lot of my MAPD companies are like that. Humana, Careplus, Wellcare, freedom, optimum don’t allow printed apps because they are barcoded. I’m not 100% on the companies.

I got to get with ascend, I just never took the time to learn it. Mainly because I have got a few managers saying it can't be used for over the phone and only an FMO saying it can

I have seen agents saying it's ok to use IDK

With Humana, I use the fast app every time

WellCare I haven't used in 3 years because of issues, I see on the forum they have not improved even got worse

And the others I don't use, I also don't market in FL anymore only referrals there now

When I do write MA its either AARP, Humana, Aetna, a couple of dif BC,'s dep on state

I would use wellcare if they ever got their act together, Don't really see a need for anything else

I got to get with ascend, I just never took the time to learn it. Mainly because I have got a few managers saying it can't be used for over the phone and only an FMO saying it can

I have seen agents saying it's ok to use IDK

With Humana, I use the fast app every time

WellCare I haven't used in 3 years because of issues, I see on the forum they have not improved even got worse

And the others I don't use, I also don't market in FL anymore only referrals there now

When I do write MA its either AARP, Humana, Aetna, a couple of dif BC,'s dep on state

I would use wellcare if they ever got their act together, Don't really see a need for anything else

Yeah with Aetna there’s no signature, only a button to click so I seriously have no clue if it can be done over the phone....I’ll say no more

Back