Trial right isn't an sep option on Aetna's e-app

Crap imo. I’ve never used it for MAPD. Only Med suppd
It shows the details and price of each plan in the area. I don't sell MA, but I've pulled them up to show prospects what the benefits of their MAPD are to compare against a Med Supp. If I sold MA, I'd use it.

You can also use the MA quoter to price HIP plans to help fill in the gaps. :yes:

Everything I've read having to do with a trial right, always says that the applicant can get a supplement with guaranteed issue, but I haven't actually seen anything pertaining to rx plans and a trial right. Does anyone know where we could see it in black and white? For example, on Medicare's site?

Everything I've read having to do with a trial right, always says that the applicant can get a supplement with guaranteed issue, but I haven't actually seen anything pertaining to rx plans and a trial right. Does anyone know where we could see it in black and white? For example, on Medicare's site?

You mean the SEP to enroll into a PDP when dropping the MA to go back to the Med Supp when using "trial right?" -- Pg 36 https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Eligib...PDP_Enrollment_and_Disenrollment_Guidance.pdf

Back