Trouble Getting Cov/Aetna Supplies

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is anyone else out there getting the run around in getting Aetna/covty supplies? Seems like their links don't open ,broker support tells me to contact local mgr, who tells me call broker support and I'm just bounced back and forth. Is this peculiar with Georgia only?

Now they tell me tech issues with portal and wait till Friday. WTH...Oct 1 almost here.

Annoyed in Atlanta.

Annoyed right along with you in CA!
Since Aetna is making everyone re-contract this year, I e-mailed NoMore forms the last week of July and it still hasn't been processed.
Being bounced around and can't order supplies.

I have a total of zero supplies from all companies I'm certified with for 2015. Three weeks till it starts and nothing. Real nice.:goofy:

Humana started showing up yesterday for PDP's. UH is on the way according to confirmation e-mails. Received Coventry PDP's but not the MAPD's yet.

After finishing the new contracting, certification and all of the hoops they put me through, I get an email from my local rep telling me that I have to do everything all over again! They gave me the wrong code to do everything. I told her to pound sand. How is it MY fault that they sent me the wrong information? I'm not going to go through that process again.

Same story here. On the phone all day yesterday with broker support. Spoke to 3 different people and got 3 different stories. One had me call no more forms who told me they had nothing to do with ordering. One told me to call my rep. I did, he was no help, told me to call support. Another told me that it takes 6-8 business days for contract info to be updated and since my rep had called me last week and told me to resubmit a new package code, that caused a new date in the system. I did contracting 3 times this year. I tried one more time today and after 30 minute hold, support only said "the site is down, will be working next week" They've been saying that for a month now.

Aetna/Coventry is a big hot mess right now. . . Spent half an hour on hold. My rep made it sound like it was this huge ordeal and I wouldn't be able to sell without changing everything. Turns out it was super easy and I won't have any problems. Getting materials is a separate issue. . .

I think they must have hired the same website company that built healthcare.gov, to build their new ordering site.

Once y'all get contracted with Aetna, you'll get a reminder that Aetna will be requiring minimum of $3M in E&O coverage beginning 2016 plan year.

I saw that too about the E & O. Probably double our current premiums. They will shoot themselves in the foot and lose a lot of good agents if they keep doing this crap.

Back