Trucking/Big Rigs & Towing - W T F!!!!!

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
OK so I've ran into a few trucking accounts with maybe 1-3 big rig trucks used for local delivery / transportation etc. Each they're with Progressive & somehow I can't find a market?

What's the deal in this market?

the deal is it is a VERY tough risk.

Progressive is crazy all the auto they are writing right now .. so hard to make $ in any business auto let alone trucking.

I am not sure if Northland still does it .. Universal/Zurich will do some towing .. but they are direct.

no doubt.. tough class to place.

ZProgramsMatch.com

there is some access to zurich without an appointment. not sure if they write towing

Have you tried Market Finder from EvoSure? Your first risk is always free and we have a number of trucking and auto markets in the US.

So what's the concept w/ towing risks? Be the first to write them w/ Progressive OR you have no chance?

So what's the concept w/ towing risks? Be the first to write them w/ Progressive OR you have no chance?

Honestly... yes.

Much like the livery class (limo/taxi) there are like 1 or 2 large players and by and large the class operates on just BOR'ing each other.

Unless you can sell a carrier on a captive or be ahead of the curve when a new player jumps in.

Back