Trucking Xdates

If you're looking for just trucking xdates, go to the federal motor carrier safety administration website. Better, just Google safer.FMCSA company snapshot. You can look up trucking co by name, us dot or mc #.

It'll give you a 'safety' snapshot of company but more importantly, on right hand side of page you'll see a blue box with a link that says 'licensing & insurance' - this will provide the xdate, carrier and some other good bits of info like # of units and drivers.

Obviously you have to do it 1 co at a time because it's a reference tool, not a sales tool, but it's free. My company provides an aggregated database of businesses that is searchable by such criteria but we're not in UT yet. I suppose I should get us set up there so I have a business expensed reason to visit Joes Valley. Hope this helps!

www.InsuranceXdate.com - prospecting & lead management for commercial agents

Where do you guys buy your trucking x-dates, I have had trouble finding lists to buy.
If you can write trucking in multiple states you might want to take a look at our inventory on QuotePie.

It's our 2nd best industry (by volume) that we attract and there aren't a ton of agents engaging with these risks on our site because they don't understand it or have the appetite for it. All of the trucking risks in our inventory are looking to fill an insurance need now.

If its long haul its a pretty volatile market here in ut due to high ratesand the frugal nature of people in utah. The fmcsa safer web is a good place to start as mentioned but id rethink going after truckers... A big book of trucking is hard to sell come retirement due to its how quickly these guys come and go.

Back