True Opinions On Ipsproshop

wolfe42

Expert
Hello,

I was wondering who has taken advantage of the $25 month training and if it is worth the time and money. Has anyone seen true results? Also, who has bought into the other "specialized marketing materials" that is $500-$995 to purchase?

Please give your true opinions and honesty here

Sincerely,

Dave W.

If you're looking for something that'll help you become an "instant success" and earning $30,000 per month or more... it simply doesn't exist.

Any time someone is looking for good training, systems, and methods, they bring everything they are and what they've learned previously into the process (and all their weaknesses and baggage too). This is why no one can guarantee anyone's success in using anyone's systems. It also has to do with someone's current pipeline, local market, demographics, existing relationships, current book of business, existing capital to invest in the business, etc. In short, quite a few variables will need to be factored in to determine what "success" is.

If you're looking for a solid track to build a foundation of solid best business practices... well, you could spend a whole lot more than what they're asking for. Last time I checked, MoneyTrax (Circle of Wealth) charges $3,200 for their software and $8,000 for their mentoring program. While I've heard good things about Circle of Wealth, it's still an expensive proposition.

In my opinion, they offer the least expensive and highest quality training for the money - and you don't have to split cases with them.

You can always call them and talk to them. They're good people. Plus, if you're really not satisfied, they'll refund your money.

Oh, and it's $35/month now for 2016 for their online membership site. The Trusted Advisor Success Video Training alone is well worth it.

If someone was going to get started and they're brand new, I'd recommend "sticking your toe in the water" by starting with the online video training. If you like it, you get the Mortgage Protection kit so you'll have the additional tools to help you with your cases. If you don't like it, you cancel it all.

And I promise, I'm not on their payroll. They will also tell you that I'm not on the payroll either. I do get calls from those who are "checking them out" and I've talked to about 3-4 people about IPS that they asked me to talk to them. The last lady was in Arizona who used to manage a $100 million AUM securities book that she sold and retired. After about 6 months, she was bored, so she wants to only work with life insurance and annuities now. We had a great conversation about marketing and promotion strategies. (She wants to avoid any form of cold-calling - not that I blame her - so we talked about press releases and workshops at the local library - that she used to do before.)

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/blog/what-are-agents-on-the-forums-saying-about-ips/

Here's the story of Phil Calandra - who earned over half a million during his first year working with IPS... but he took a few years of learning and spending elsewhere before he got there.

ProducersWeb - My Practice - The true story of a million-dollar producer

Anyway, I'd just check it out for a month, watch the videos and evaluate it for yourself.

They're excellent. I signed up years ago. Paid a few pennies for individual marketing plans (mortgage protection, etc.) Was well worth the money. They have a very good reputation and seem genuinely interested in helping agents.

Back