True phone sales or e-apps

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok,

I may have asked this before. What co’s do a TRUE phone sale? Or, a TRUE e-app.

My problem is this. I run into this 3-5 times per year. I have someone who lives 100+ miles away and I can not get to them. Or, I have someone who just will not allow you in the house. LOL! Before you chime in, those are normally non sales anyways. But, I hate to toss them to the dogs or cats.

I really do thank you in advance for your help. I have learned SO MUCH by posting on here.

Ok,

My problem is this. I run into this 3-5 times per year. I have someone who lives 100+ miles away and I can not get to them. Or, I have someone who just will not allow you in the house. LOL! Before you chime in, those are normally non sales anyways. But, I hate to toss them to the dogs or cats.

I really do thank you in advance for your help. I have learned SO MUCH by posting on here.

SL has what you are looking for. You call the prospect, go thru the health questions and type in prescribed meds into the app that's been downloaded to your ipad (helps prevent mistakes) while you're on the phone. The app tells you which plans your prospect qualifies for.

Then you can follow the sales presentation on the ipad (helps new agents give a world class presentation their 1st week). After the sales presentation the app will bring up rates, prospect picks the rate they like, you type in the application on the ipad, you then do a 4-5 min recording.

After recording is finished you click "submit" on the app and the recording and app you filled in goes to the home office immediately.

Feel free to call me if you have questions....252-292-3350 anytime.

Last edited:
LBL 3 way call. Underwriting decision at end of interview. I don’t do many of these, but I use it when I’ve got somebody at great distance, or in another state (for which I’m licensed).

I haven’t used them for FE. But AmAm’s new e-app might work. I have done a simplified issue term using their e-app while talking to the client on the phone. It’s been a couple years, though, so I don’t remember for sure, but it seems like I had to email for his signatures.

Ok,

I will 2nd Liberty Banker's Life. We really don't know how Am Am's e-app is going to be just yet. They do claim it will be good, but that's certainly not the first time we've heard that from a company.

Ok,

I have gotten good results from United Home. They also have some pretty aggressive term. Child riders go to $20,000.The ROP Term spanks FE plans on younger seniors.

Three way call.

Back