Trusted Choice Membership

wies0106

Our agency has been approached several times in regards to joining Trusted Choice. After doing some research, we've decided it may be time to finally try it out. We are an independent agency in Minnesota and I am just wondering if anyone has insight in regards to the cost of this service. At the end of last year, a rep was pushing us to join because they had a "year end deal". This time when we were approached, we were quoted much higher prices. I am wondering what sort of pricing other people have been quoted. I am also wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback after participating in Trusted Choice. Thank you in advance.

I do not know what thy have quoted you or what they charge but the key thing to remember is whatever funds you are allocating to join, are you better able to make use of these funds doing the marketing yourself. Are they giving you any guarantees as to what if any business or leads they will generate or is it just the word of an enrollment rep?

That's a good point. The marketing rep has not promised anything. He mentions more so about how much web traffic they are seeing for our type of business and our area. i did a lot of searching and it does look like there is a gap in our area compared to the search results.

So are they trying to get you to join so you can buy their lead program? (a seperate cost)
I've heard mixed results from it, probably mostly dependent on what the agency made of the program.
If you're a newer agency still trying to make connections, IIAB membership is invaluable for meeting carrier reps. Possibly some marketing support/co-op. Some very vanilla market access, if you need it. Look at the whole picture, and what they are offering you.

Back