Trustedleadsourceinc.com or Finalexpensesalesleads.com

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I'm staying away from trustedleadsourceinc.com or finalexpensesalesleads.com They are the same company. My agents and myself have had lots of problems with them.

You should see the emails where the owner blames the office manager and the office managers cant remember her lies. Thank GOD I keep the emails.

I'm going to avoid them at all cost and recommend you to do the same. I dont know of any good telemarketing companies right now, but you probley would be better off hiring someone off craigslist to do it for you than using a company that does Life Telemarketing.

Their info is Trusted Lead Source,INC 79 Foss Way TROY,OHIO 45373
their phone number is 888-252-2986.

Thanks for the heads up...What was your experience with Bruce Davison of the leads network??? Heard poor things about that shop as well...

Thanks for the heads up...What was your experience with Bruce Davison of the leads network??? Heard poor things about that shop as well...

They could not produce the leads. I even told them the entire state of GA and still nothing. Excuse after Excuse.

Add them to the list of companies I would not use.

Man I had my re-order form filled out and on the fax and was about to hit the Fax button before I pulled out..

Something told me not to do it... after I got half my order in and wanted to keep them coming in...

Bought 20- they generated 8 the first week and 6 the next week- still owed 6 leads.. 2 weeks go by.. call.. left message- no return call.. numerous e-mails.. nothing.. then sent an e-mail about misplacing the lead order form and if they could send me another one and Bam, 20 minutes later I had the e-mail form from them

Bastards

Month goes by and still nothing- left message to ask a refund for the difference- nothing... Somehow through internet research found the owners cell and called him.. he did get me my 6 leads a few days later...

I was lucky- You might as well burn your money if you are going to order through them... I think they cater to more larger IMO's that do bulk orders and pretty much crap on the little orders and use your money to pay the telemarketers to generate the big orders from the larger IMO

Got my own system up and running- hired 1 telemarketer and possible a 2nd one

Launching Monday....

I was lucky- You might as well burn your money if you are going to order through them... I think they cater to more larger IMO's that do bulk orders and pretty much crap on the little orders and use your money to pay the telemarketers to generate the big orders from the larger IMO

Got my own system up and running- hired 1 telemarketer and possible a 2nd one

Launching Monday....

Based on your pay structure I'm curious to see how that works out.

Back