Trustmark

ebayn001

Does anyone have any experience with Trustmark's Level Funding product? The underwriting loads are absurd. I have sent two groups to Trustmark and one group received an 80% load and the other 50%.

We have been quoting it but have only placed it once so far. The last one I submitted the load was basically identical to what the group got from Assurant.

Weve written a few with them, fairly easy and straightforward. Placed about 1000 lives with another mgu which has a better underwriting pool, but needs a minimum of 50.

Weve written a few with them, fairly easy and straightforward. mgu which has a better underwriting pool, but needs a minimum of 50.

I work with several TPAs that work with multiple MGUs.
Plus one has a new de-Identified underwriting process that we can get it underwritten and quoted in less than a week.
Multiple plan designs, your choice of PPOs, telemed included in most cases and can do down to 20 employee lives.

If your interested let me know.

----------

Weve written a few with them, fairly easy and straightforward. mgu which has a better underwriting pool, but needs a minimum of 50.

I work with several TPAs that work with multiple MGUs.
Plus one has a new de-Identified underwriting process that we can get it underwritten and quoted in less than a week.
Multiple plan designs, your choice of PPOs, telemed included in most cases and can do down to 20 employee lives.

If your interested let me know.

Back